I don’t like to hit the stores on Black Friday, I prefer to #OptOutside. But there are lots of great online deals that pop-up for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Here are a few that sound great to me! I’m posting this a little ahead of the holiday so you can be prepared! 🙂 Plus, there is always Amazon.
(I disclose in the post if I have any affiliate connections to these items.)
Studio SWEAT onDemand $400 off spin bike bundle
- Precor Spinner® Ride Belt studio-grade commercial Spin® bike
- Spinning Connect™ heart rate monitor
- Spinning BIO HR™ Wireless Computer to track RPM, distance, calorie burn & more
- Roku® streaming device or bike tablet mount*
- 12 months of the best online Spin classes
- Customized weekly workout plans
- Expert nutritional tips
New subscribers get 12 months of workouts for under $150. I like the mindfulness and body-positivity messages in the Barre3 workouts I’ve tried.
Black Friday through Cyber Monday Block Island Organics organic and natural night cream, cleanser, SPF moisturizer, and sunscreen are all 25% off. I really like their sunblock, I haven’t tried the cleanser but maybe I should!
Promo Code to use at checkout: BFCM19
Sale Dates: 11/29/19-12/2/19
Black Friday Event: Enjoy Triple Rewards on Apparel & Accessories and Double Rewards Cash on Everything Else when you join VIP! Plus enjoy 15% in Everyday benefits. Use code C9X1L410 at checkout. Coupon Code: C9X1L410
Disclosure: affiliate link
Money Saving Tips
I also wanted to include a couple of my favorite ways to keep a little more cash in my pocket.
- Rakuten: This site is formerly known as Ebates. Seriously, sign up for an account and install the browser extension. Then whenever you shop on various sites, it will tell you if there is a cashback deal available. It’s easy and it works. You’ll literally get money back after doing your online shopping at various stores.
(Disclosure: If you sign up using my link there, you’ll get $10 cash back when you make a $25 on any site and I’ll also get some cash back!)
- DealSpotr: This one is still kind of new to me, but you can find lots of coupon codes on this site and they’re usually verified to work. Plus the site usually highlights the latest sales at a variety of sites so you’ll know how you can get free shipping or extra discounts.
(Disclosure: If you sign up for an account with my referral link you’ll get 1000 points and I get something? I told you, this is still new to me!)
- Ibotta: I use this with my grocery shopping and Target shopping regularly, but they also have deals tapping in to several online stores. It’s a cashback deal on purchases you’re making.
(Disclosure: If you sign up with my invite link, I’ll get $5 cash back. I guess you just get to start saving on deals?)