Recently I got the Dual Pocket Running Belt from SLS3 to test. I have tried their compression calf sleeves (and totally recommend them! They’re great!) so I was happy to give this a try. They’ve been expanding their running belt offerings lately. You can get an SLS3 run belt to hold your iphone, to hold your bib number, to hold hydration bottles… their collection has grown a lot. But I haven’t tried all of them and the focus here is the dual pocket belt.
- Affordable: The belt retails at $29.90 but the SLS3 Amazon store has it listed for just $16.90 (43% Off).*
- Adjustable: With buckles on each side of the pockets, this fitness belt can be adjusted quite a bit. I’ve encountered belts with the adjusters on one side only, so I appreciated that the fit on this one could be personalized a lot more.
- Water Resistance: Not only is the pocket lined so your sweat won’t soak through to ruin your things, the zipper is waterproof for any kind of weather.
- Capacity: You can fit quite a bit of stuff into the pockets. From larger smartphones to tons of gels to whatever else you may want to carry with you, odds are you’ll be able to fit it in there. I ran with about 6 gels and a phone shoved in there and it all fit fine. (And it was a 3-mile run… just to test it. The things I do for you guys! LOL!)
- Bounce: It says it’s supposed to be bounce-free, but either I don’t know how to load it up to prevent bounce or I don’t know where to position it. But my default instinct is to wear this lower on the hips. And when I start running, it bounces up to my waist and since my waist is smaller than my hips, it bounces around there. Maybe I’m just supposed to give up on the notion of wearing it lower on the hips.
- Not Original: There are a few belts of this nature on the market. So there is still competition in this area. However, I do think what sets them apart is how cost-effective all of their belts are across the styles.
So not only are they well priced, but they gave me a code so that you can order ANYTHING off their entire store at slstri.com for 40% off! (Compression sleeves, shorts, capris, running belt, etc.) Just use code BLOG40 to get the discount.
And what’s better than a discount? Free!!! Want to win the belt? They’ve offered up a giveaway and you can enter here!
*Prices as of this posting.