Another monthly subscription box managed to land in my mailbox recently, this time it’s the StrideBox.
Geared toward runners, the StrideBox contains “stuff runners want” for just $15 a month. Each box has 6-8 items curated specifically for runners. Things like nutrition items or accessories. I received their February box, this was a pretty good box:
- GU Lemon Chomps (new flavor)
- Mazama Bar in Chocolate Banana flavor
- Hammer Nutrition cranberry bar and peach Endurolytes Fizz tablet
- On the Go Towels for Men (but apparently, can be used by anyone! LOL); 3, one of each scent
- Lock Laces
- Honey Stinger gel in Acai Pomegranate
- Skratch Labs drink powder; 2 packets, Lemons & Limes and Raspberry flavors
- Dr. Hoy’s Natural Pain Relief gel
The folks at StrideBox want to give one of you the March box. You’ll simply need to enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. The steps to enter are:
- Leave a comment saying what product you’d like to see in a box (5 pts – required)
- Like StrideBox on Facebook (1 pt)
- Follow StrideBox on Twitter (1 pt)
- Tweet about the giveaway (1 pt per daily tweet)
- Like JillWillRun on Facebook (1 pt)
- Follow JillWillRun on Twitter (1 pt)
That’s a lot of potential points, huh? Get busy… And since the first requirement is to leave a comment about what you’d like to see in a box, I’ll go first. I’d like to see Island Boost in StrideBox, because it’s a great product and I would love to see more people get the chance to try it. I would also like to see Energy Bits in a StrideBox because I’ve seen their little #PoweredByBits hashtag on Twitter and I’m kind of intrigued!
The giveaway closes on Friday, February 15. The winner will be notified by email. I need to get the winner’s contact information to StrideBox by February 19.