Just a random
questionnaire I found and thought I’d answer on here!
A song/band/type of music you’d risk wreck & injury to turn off when it comes on the radio?
Nickelback & Sugar Ray
Favorite show on television?
It changes all the time, but at this current moment I’d say American Ninja Warrior. The finals for the season that just started airing apparently took place here in Vegas and I didn’t know about that until now. BAH! I would have wanted to go! (Unless it was too expensive, because I’m cheap frugal.) The show makes me wish I knew how to free run.
It’s hard to pick one. I usually go with Terminator 2, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, A Christmas Story as being on the top of my list.
I haven’t been to a lot of concerts. I grew up in a town where there were hardly ever any concerts and the groups that did come to town were country (not a fan!) but I did have a lot of fun at a No Doubt concert in 2000.
If you could have anything put on a t-shirt what would it be?
– Every Body is Beautiful
– I Fartlek’d
– Jill Will Run!
What makes you really mad?
– People who make their own businesses that build websites for people based entirely upon using software like FrontPage… and the people who actually pay for those without realizing that “NO! Not everybody can make a proper website, just because they have some WYSIWYG software!”
– Table-based web layout.
– Businesses without web pages.
– Businesses with web pages and social media accounts that they NEVER use.
– Bloggers that get paid big bucks but have horrible sites and awful writing. Learn grammar and spelling! (Yeah, we all make mistakes… but some of these are just so egregious I can’t forgive them.)
A talent you wish you had?
– Running fast.
– Being able to taste a dish and discern what spices are in it or what spices it needs.
(Photo credit: Wikipedia)
What’s on your nightstand?
My iPhone charging alarm clock, thyroid pills, a bottle of water and a cycling of random other crap.
What’s something about you that would surprise us?
I have two tattoos and I want more.