My May StrideBox arrived recently, just thought I’d share a little about what came in the box (and give one box away!)
This month the box included:
- Skratch matcha green tea & lemon chews
- Honey Stinger cracker ‘n’ nut butter snack bar (coated in chocolate, it was all melted!)
- Blue Rub anti-chafe stick
- Ultima Replenisher sampler pack
- Kool Clipz headphone clip
- White arm sleeves (thin & lightweight, they can protect you from the sun!)
I’ve got one Stride Box to giveaway. I’m going to make it easy, I don’t care for all the hoops people have to jump through on giveaways… so just leave a comment on this post and/or on my Facebook page post and/or on Instagram post about the giveaway by May 15. I’ll randomly pick a winner on May 16, 2018, from those who comment in those places. So if you comment on all of them, you’ll have 3 entries.
Also, if you want to subscribe, you can get $10 off your first StrideBox if you use the code JILL10OFF. That makes your first box just $9.95.
This code expires the end of May.
Recovering from major surgery. I also run ultras but no running for 6 weeks. The stride box looks awesome. Thank you Jill.
Been interested in the Stridebox for a while, but have never gotten one. I like the variety of things, makes it look fun to open.
I just heard of Stridebox from your blog. Looks interesting and would love to try it!
Love this…thanks for sharing!
Would love one
A free stride box would be FUN. Thanks.