First full week being authorized to exercise again! I’m pleased with how it went!
- Monday: Run 3.4 miles, Core Challenge
- Tuesday: Run 3.06 miles, FitDesk 5 miles
- Wednesday: Walk 2.03 miles, Core Challenge
- Thursday: FitDesk 10.87 miles
- Friday: Run 3.4 miles, FitDesk 8 miles, Core Challenge
- Saturday: Run 4.4 miles
- Sunday: Rest Day
- Totals: 40 miles total (14 running, 2 walking, 24 cycling)
I’ll write a whole post on the FitDesk soon… but I already LOVE that contraption! Seriously, it’s really cool and super affordable.
All of my running this week was done with run/walk intervals, 2/3 intervals. It felt really manageable so I think for this week I’m going to switch to 3/2 intervals. And while a 4+ mile run wasn’t a “long run” to me before, I think for the next few weeks my long runs are going to hover in the 4-5 mile range just while I work on building back my time running.
A while ago I took a picture of myself before, during or after every run. I think I’m going to try picking that up again. In fact, I made that decision in time for Saturday’s run… I even took two pictures, one pre-run and one post-run. The post-run was taken without even taking the phone out of my Texthook. (Another thing I should review… but in short, disappointment.)