Gfreely is a monthly subscription box that contains gluten-free snacks. For $19 (plus $5.95 shipping) you’ll get a box full of goodies to sample right to your doorstep. The good people there at Gfreely reached out to me and asked if I would like to receive one. Thank you!
My box included:
- The Good Cookies – Chocolate Chip Cookie
- Crunchamame – Lightly Seasoned freeze-dried edamame
- The Good Bean – Sea Salt roasted chickpeas
- Way Better Snacks – Sweet Chili tortilla chips
- Macrobar – Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip
- Kay’s Naturals Protein Pretzel Sticks Cinnamon Toast
- Halfpops – Natural Butter & Sea Salt popcorn
- Matt’s Munchies – Banana fruit snack
- Pastariso Rice Mac & Cheese Meal
I was really impressed with the box. It contained a good variety of snacks and introduced me to several new brands. Plus you don’t have to be gluten-intolerant or have celiac to appreciate these food items, they’re all pretty tasty on their own. Some of them may be more pricey if you are just looking for a snack, but if you have specific dietary needs they fall in line with many gluten-free good prices. But certain items like the Crunchamame and The Good Bean, those are just good healthy snacks for anyone.
Thank you Gfreely for allowing me to sample your service and for introducing me to several new companies!