Kim at Gluten-free is Life bestowed this little gem upon me (and my blog.)
1. Thank the person who gave you the award.
2. Reveal seven things about yourself.
2. Pass the award on to 15 other bloggers. Leave a comment on each blog,telling them that you’ve nominated them for this award.
First step is easy: Thank you Kim! You’re so sweet and I always appreciate your support, kind words and the stories you share on your site!
Second step is also fairly easy: Seven things about me
- I like visiting new places, but I hate the actual process of planning and traveling to a vacation destination. Thus the reason I don’t actually go on vacation much.
- My favorite color when I was a kid was purple. I think it still qualifies as my favorite color, although I don’t use it anywhere in my home decor and have very little of it in my wardrobe.
- Getting a new house makes me feel all HGTVish… and then I get going on home improvements and decor, feel overwhelmed and give up.
- I do not look back on high school with fondness. It left a bad taste in my mouth by the end of it and I’m so glad to be beyond that time.
- The high school version of me would burst out laughing if told she would someday be a runner.
- I played the piano, flute and piccolo growing up, as well as the guitar a little tiny bit. I sometimes wish I still played those more… but I have no musical instruments in my home. (Unless you count the Magic Piano app on my iPhone as a musical instrument.)
- I haven’t had a GNO (Girls Night Out) with girlfriends in a long time. I miss those. Do people still go out to see cheesy rom-coms with girlfriends? That’s what we used to do when I actually had these!
Third step is harder: Pass it along to 15 bloggers! I never do the pass-it-along part of internet memes, so I’m going to try to follow through on this one. Here, in no particular order, are the 15 bloggers I’m passing this along to!
- Fit Vegas Foodie
- Chasing the Kenyans
- Mom to Marathon
- Finishing is Winning
- Failed Muffins
- Unequivocally Moe
- Abby Normally
- I Came to Run
- When I Get a Little Run Run Run
- See Mom Run Far
- F.A.B. Running (Running with Charlene)
- Run for Fun
- Saturday Morning Zen
- Planet Ynnep Running
The challenge with tagging others is the chance that they’ll be tagged from multiple sources. So if you’ve been tagged multiple times, I guess it just means you’re loved! And that I’m not good at paying attention! 😉
Thanks lady!! Can’t wait to meet you 🙂 🙂
oh! I can’t wait to get into a new space! SO much fun!!
How fun! Thanks for tagging me… Maybe we will finally meet irl this wknd???
FUN! thanks for the tag 🙂
you? get overwhelmed for house decor? no… who does that? 😉 it’s *so* simple to just get it done…
i’m not fond of high school either. i’ve only kept one friend from those days…
Thanks for playing along! 🙂