Oooh… look, I’m going to review and preview my week! I don’t think I’ve done that since before my stress fracture!
Alright, so let’s take a look at last week, I guess we’ll start the weeks with Mondays…
- Monday: Halloween, the first one in our new home. Sadly, we didn’t do a pumpkin carving extravaganza like in years past… just too much happening this year with the move, Jade being sick, my hubby traveling… but we will be back next year with a vengeance!
- Tuesday: I did speedwork! I decided to do 800 repeats, I programmed my Garmin to keep track of those for me. It worked really well in terms of technology… but it’s hard to do these consistently on the streets around my home. I’m either running uphill (harder to maintain a set pace) or I’m running downhill (easier to exceed target pace.) But I don’t care all that much because I did them!
- Wednesday: I drove to Utah for work. Day started early with driving and then with a full day of meetings and then playing with my mom, so this was an exhausting rest day!
- Thursday: Woke up in Utah, had a ton of meetings, drove back home to Vegas, had dinner with the hubby and then decided to run. I was planning on running, but for some reason it almost didn’t happen due to work/travel fatigue. But taking #JadeTheBoxer out was the best decision… she had fun, I had fun and it was relaxing.
- Friday: Rest Day
- Saturday: We rented a U-Haul and got the last of our belongings out of the other house. (Jade’s dog house, a large metal shelving unit from the garage and yard furniture were all that was left; but it was all too big for our cars.) So I spent some time lifting stuff! Then I went to our night Team Challenge practice and got in 4 miles.
- Sunday: Did a 9 mile run! Longest one since the stress fracture, woo hoo! I took Jade out for 4, dropped her off at home, grabbed some fuel and headed back out. I felt strong and solid the whole time, this was a great confidence booster!
- Monday: Yoga
- Tuesday: Run
- Wednesday: Budokon
- Thursday: Speedwork
- Friday: Tai Chi
- Saturday: Run
- Sunday: Run