Have you heard of EveryMove? I hadn’t until a few weeks ago, but it’s a pretty neat little site/app. It can automatically pull in the fitness data you are posting on other sites (think Strava, Garmin Connect, RunKeeper, etc.) or you can manually enter an activity. For every activity you enter, you earn points.
These points can be put toward rewards! A majority of them are for pretty good discounts on purchasing a product, so it’s not like they’re all freebies. I recently earned a discount on a transition wrap from Orange Mud, which is actually something I’ve had my eye on. (No… not for triathlon since I don’t tri… but it can be used to cover car seats, useful for post races or runs that start away from home.) You can scroll through the rewards available and select which one you are working toward.
There is a social component to the site too, so you can make friends there and use the community for support. But you are also perfectly able to work toward rewards on your own commenting or spreading the love.
They recently launched a revamped site as well as their app and to celebrate they’ve offered a prize pack to JillWillRun readers.
- $40 gift code from Carve Designs
- Holy Detox (Deep Cleanse) tea sample from Chai Diaries
- 22 oz. Original Clean Bottle from Clean Bottle
- 30% off from DA Active
- one subscription box from Kona Kase
- one O+ mini from Oxygen Plus
- $15 off subscriptions from Panty By Post
- 50% off a DVD kit from POUND
- Real Food Barre samples from Real Food Barre
- one full size Alive Reef Safe Sunscreen from Sea Kind
- $100 gift code from Skora Running
- two Sweat-Free Ice Packs from UKonserve
- fruit & veggie leather samples from Veggie-Go!
Enter via the Rafflecopter widget. You can get points for following a whole bunch of companies on social media accounts as a thank you for offering this awesome prize pack.