Did you know that on December 7 the World Championship Spartan Race will be broadcast on NBC Sports?
To keep the momentum and help spread the word, they’ve offered one Jill Will Run reader free entry to any 2013-14 Spartan Race in the continental US! Entry form is below!
Other stuff I’ve spotted lately:
- Skin Authority is having a special Black Friday sale on November 29 until December 1. It’s a BOGO sale, so no matter what you buy, you get one for free.
- These adjustable rings from Inspired Endurance are pretty cool!
- Did you know you can mix coconut oil and peppermint oil and rub it inside your nose to keep the nasal passages clear? [Source]
- Flossolution, creator of a sonic-powered dual brushing and flossing device, is offering 40% off its products for Black Friday/Cyber Monday. Use code FLOSS40. Is it dorky that I’m intrigued by newer flossing technology?!
- Another colorful run is heading into Vegas. This time, it’s Run or Dye on December 7 at Sam Boyd Stadium. The run will feature holiday-themed color stations every kilometer. Run or Dye will donate a portion of the race proceeds to Susan G. Komen and ask participants to bring unwrapped toys for the Toys for Tots charity to give as gifts to children and families in need.
- AudioNoggin is a cool project on Kickstarter, headphones that don’t require you to wear earbuds, but instead clip onto your hat/visor and rest above your ears so they’re free to hear the world around you.
- YouBars.com announced new paleo and high-protein bar bases. The build-your-own custom bar site is pretty awesome, these are new options for various ways of eating.